Winning is an Attitude - according to Felix Sabates
When I worked in NASCAR there was a sign in the engine room (over my shoulder in the photo above). Written by the owner Felix Sabates. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_Sabates
Winning is an Attitude:
- Put God first.
- Make time each day for reflections, your family, your teammates & long-range thinking.
- Don’t over-promise.
- Do the little things right – they may become the most important things.
- Give others credit. Don’t get big shot/itis.
- Always do quality work.
- Make everyone proud of the place where you work. Pride is contagious.
- Surround yourself with good people and then listen to them.
- Encourage creativity.
- Encourage teamwork.
- Work hard. It is the additional effort that you put into a project that makes the big difference in the end.
- When you’re green you’re growing, when you’re ripe you’re dead.